Prices are on a per room per night basis and do not include 10% VAT.
At the time of booking, a 30% deposit of the total room price has to be paid and a credit card number (no AMEX) must be provided. The remaining amount can be paid before arrival by bank transfer or on arrival by either card or cash.
Bookings are confirmed once we have received your credit card details. Once a booking is confirmed, we reserve the right to charge the following cancellation fees:
Within 30 days notice we will keep the 30% deposit paid or in case it wasn’t paid charge 30% of the total rent to your credit card. Within 14 days notice we will charge an extra 30% of the total rent (60% in total) to your credit card. In case of no show or early departure we will charge the total amount of your booking to your credit card.
Extra bed at an additional charge of 30€ + 10% taxes per night, cots are free.
Bookings of less than 5 nights ,in rooms with kitchen, and less than 3 nights, in rooms without kitchen, cannot be made until 10 days before the arrival date.
On the day of arrival, check in time is between 4pm and 8pm. For a later check in time please contact us in advance. On the day of departure check out time is at 11am.
Basic room maintenance is carried out daily. In the event of a more thorough cleaning being necessary or requested, an extra charge of €15 per hour will be added to your bill.
In case any damage is cause by you during your stay we reserve the right to charge you for the estimated damage caused.
We are a non-smoking finca and unfortunately we cannot accommodate pets.
We would like to remind you that we are an ecological hotel and therefore our rooms are not equipped with air-conditioning but have optimal thermal insulation as well as fans.