Complying with the Act 34/2002 of 11th July regarding Company Services for Information and Electronic Commerce, we inform you that Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí), domiciled at Venda de Ca’s Ripolls 29 – 07810 Sant Joan de Labritja, and tax number CIF: B42891838 is the title owner of this website.
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act regarding Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679, in the event that an e-mail is sent to us, or that a data collection form is filled in, we inform you that the personal data given to us will be registered in a record of processing activities for which Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí). is responsible. The purpose of the same is to provide services, accommodation, deal with the enquiry, and to send by any means including by e-mail, or other equivalent electronic communication, publicity or promotional information regarding products or services of the company, prior consent.
Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí) declares that it has adopted all the necessary and relevant security measures as established in the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21st December, by which the Regulatory Decree implementing the LOPD [Ley Orgánica de Protección de Datos – Spanish Personal Data Protection Act] was approved, and that it has established all technical methods within its means to avoid the loss, wrongful use, alteration, non-authorized access or theft of the data you may supply.
DEADLINES FOR THE PRESERVATION OF PERSONAL DATA
If the User revokes his consent or exercises the restriction of processing or cancellation rights, his personal data will be kept available to the Administration of Justice during the legally established deadlines to attend to the possible responsibilities arising from the treatment of the same.
LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí) is entitled to carry out the processing of personal data on the basis that: The client has provided their personal data for pre-contractual or contractual relations.
• The user or client has provided informed consent for the sending of commercial communications, for the installation of tracking systems that inform about navigation habits according to the Cookies Policy, or for the sending of the required information through contact forms.
• There are legal obligations that require the processing of personal data, according to the services provided.
TRANSFERS AND RECIPIENTS OF PERSONAL DATA
• Public Administrations and the Administration of Justice.
• It service providers, including computer-based cloud computing services.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Users / clients may exercise their rights of access, rectification or cancellation, restriction of processing, objection, portability, and object to automated individual decision-making to Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí).
Likewise, they may revoke their consent in case they have granted it for a specific purpose, being able to modify their preferences at all times.
They can be exercised through the email: email@example.com or at the following address:
Venda de Ca’s Ripolls 29 – 07810 Sant Joan de Labritja. The User is informed that he/she can address any type of complaint regarding personal data protection to the Spanish Agency for Data Protection www.agpd.es, the Spanish State Supervisory Authority.
PERSONAL DATA OF THIRD PARTIES
WORK WITH US / CURRICULUM
According to the provisions of the Spanish Organic Act regarding Personal Data Protection and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 any candidate which provide us personal data, consent is given by a clear affirmative act establishing a freely given, and consent cover all processing activities carried out for the same purpose or purposes. Candidate will be able to request a copy of his or her data, provided in a structured, commonly used.
We just store personal data kept up to date, so in any case your information is stored up to 24 months, data will be erased or block to prevent reading.
If your Data is incorrect, please let us know in writing, in order for us to correct it. You have 30 days to refuse, otherwise your consent will be assumed.
Naturacampo Dsgn S.L. (Agroturismo Can Martí) will not be responsible for infringements of intellectual property or industrial rights of third parties originating from the inclusion in the website of trademarks, business names, industrial designs, patents, designs, texts, photographs, graphics, logos, icons or software corresponding to third parties who, when including them in the website, have declared they are the title owners of the same.
The user is obliged to use the contents of the website in a conscientious, correct and legal manner and undertakes:
1. Not to use the contents for objectives or purposes contrary to the law, to public morals and to normal customs or public order.
2. Not to reproduce, copy, distribute, allow public access by whatever means of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless the corresponding authorization from the title owner thereof has been given.
3. Not to use the contents of the website to send publicity, communications for purposes of direct sales or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages sent to a multitude of people regardless of its purpose, and to abstain from marketing or divulging such information in any way. In the event of any kind of dispute, both parties will try to come to a friendly agreement. If this is not possible the Courts of Ibiza will have jurisdiction to deal with the case and the parties will not have recourse to any other jurisdiction for the purposes of legal action.